Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is how I've set up my Linux Mint 21 laptop to connect to SenecaNET. The process is actually the same as the older SeneNET-Extreme network. SenecaNET is not a hidden network but you clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything.
Steps to set it up:
- Left-click on the NetoworkManager icon and pick SenecaNET.
- A popup will appear (see screenshot below). Fill it in like so:
- Wi-Fi security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous identity: leave this empty
- CA certificate: none
- Check "No CA certificate is required"
- PEAP version: automatic
- Internal authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username/password: your seneca credentials