This is how I've set up my Linux Mint 21 laptop to connect to SenecaNET. The process is actually the same as the older SeneNET-Extreme network. SenecaNET is not a hidden network but you clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything.
Steps to set it up:
- Left-click on the NetoworkManager icon and pick SenecaNET.
- A popup will appear (see screenshot below). Fill it in like so:
- Wi-Fi security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous identity: leave this empty
- CA certificate: none
- Check "No CA certificate is required"
- PEAP version: automatic
- Internal authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username/password: your seneca credentials